DAVID BESSA ALVES OAB / PR 29,249
Lawyer with 20 years of experience with no business environment, assisting domestic and foreign companies of various segments, in business involving administrative, corporate, contractual, tax and M & A transactions.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law of Curitiba – Public Law Specialty
- Post Graduate Tax Law – IBEJ (Brazilian Law Studies Institute)
- Foreign Trade Analyst – Aduaneiras Group
- Member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee – CBAR
- Member of Energy Law Committee of Brazilian Bar Association – Parana State – OAB/PR
- Member of Energy Law Brazilian Institute – IBDE
- Former Professor of PUC / PR (International Law) and FAPAR (Business Law/ Tax Law)
- Languages: Fluent English (English Culture – Certificate in English / Cambridge, UK) and Spanish.
- Advisory for two years the ITPO, the indian government’s commercial and investment promotion body, in understanding the applications of brazilian legislation and presenting partners to Indian companies.
- Former Bankruptcy and Concordant of the 1st and 2nd Bankruptcy Sticks of the District of Curitiba.
- Participation in more than 30 meetings, fairs, trade missions and meetings with foreign companies from countries such as USA, India, UK, France, Argentina, China and South Africa.